Auto Insurance Banner

Auto Insurance

Whenever you get behind the wheel, be it a car, truck, ATV or snowmobile, you run the risk of getting into an accident. In Ontario, there are minimum insurance requirements for any vehicle licenced by the MTO. Give us a call to discuss your options.

In addition to the minimum coverages, you can purchase additional physical damage coverage such as "Collision" which covers partial or fully at fault accidents and "Comprehensive" which covers theft, vandalism and other perils. There are also several other options and endorsements which can be added to your policy, such as rental car coverage and accident forgiveness waivers.

Get a quote